Wed 12/21 BEX 645 BBQ S2.5

Sam Uong

Dec 20, 2016, 8:29:55 PM12/20/16
to SF2G
I need to be ready for a meeting at 10am, so a 7:10 Skyline is cutting it too close for me. Flexible on pace and route.

Stephen Lambe

Dec 20, 2016, 8:59:17 PM12/20/16
to SF2G
+1.

Anyone know the usual planning factor for time between RRR and BBQ?

Sam Uong

Dec 20, 2016, 9:13:28 PM12/20/16
to stephe...@gmail.com, SF2G

It's usually just under 15 minutes for me. I created a Strava segment for PCR to BBQ for this reason - https://www.strava.com/segments/13671944

There's another one for RRR to Alemany and Lyell, for those who want to plan their SEX intercept - https://www.strava.com/segments/13671937

---

Mark Kahn

Dec 20, 2016, 10:35:42 PM12/20/16
to SF2G, stephe...@gmail.com
+1

Eric Rhode

Dec 20, 2016, 11:52:52 PM12/20/16
to SF2G
+1

Would be OK if this escalates to a s2+-ish

Stephen Lambe

Dec 21, 2016, 12:11:33 AM12/21/16
to SF2G
S2 works for me!

Thanks for the segment...15 mins it is.

Robert Griesmeyer

Dec 21, 2016, 12:30:47 AM12/21/16
to SF2G
+1

Sam Uong

Dec 21, 2016, 12:33:28 AM12/21/16
to stephe...@gmail.com, SF2G
S2 is fine with me (as long as Mark's also OK) but let's be extra careful around corners and along bridges etc. It's been a bit frosty and slippery lately...

Mark Kahn

Dec 21, 2016, 12:34:34 AM12/21/16
to SF2G, stephe...@gmail.com
fine by me (in theory).  i've been commuting solo a lot lately - so, am perfectly comfortable getting dropped.

Robert Griesmeyer

Dec 21, 2016, 12:49:42 AM12/21/16
to SF2G, stephe...@gmail.com
Just drift Sam.  I'll be at PCR 6:30 if anyone is in my area.

Ryan Minobe

Dec 21, 2016, 1:19:46 PM12/21/16
to SF2G, stephe...@gmail.com
Thanks for the nice ride everyone and thanks again Sam for breakfast.

Sam Uong

Dec 21, 2016, 1:51:29 PM12/21/16
to rmi...@gmail.com, SF2G, stephe...@gmail.com
Any time, and thanks everyone for coming!