Tues 9/19 0600 Skyline PPR Style 2

Keith Whitwell

Sep 18, 2017, 3:22:35 PM9/18/17
to SF2G
Let's do an actual style two.  I'll have to ask someone what that means, but let's do it.

Nick Burton

Sep 18, 2017, 6:35:32 PM9/18/17
to SF2G
+1 I’ll tag along to remind you

Matt S.

Sep 18, 2017, 8:51:25 PM9/18/17
to SF2G
+1.

I'll believe a Keith-initiated Style 2 when I see it.

Luke Voiles

Sep 18, 2017, 9:49:00 PM9/18/17
to SF2G
+1 on mussle rock

Paul

Sep 18, 2017, 9:49:39 PM9/18/17
to Matt S., SF2G
+1 for style 2

It's also my last chance to try Skyline Blvd Attack KOM this season so don't be surprised :)

--
Sent from a phone. Please excuse my brevity and typos.

Eric Manuel

Sep 18, 2017, 10:52:37 PM9/18/17
to SF2G
Definitely curious what this will look like, +.8 ( pending waking early enough )

Mike Orr

Sep 18, 2017, 11:32:08 PM9/18/17
to SF2G
+1

stnvsa

Sep 19, 2017, 1:52:54 AM9/19/17
to SF2G
+1

Bryan Davis

Sep 19, 2017, 8:20:59 AM9/19/17
to SF2G
Plus one leaving a few minutes early to get in some intervals.

Benoit Moriceau

Sep 19, 2017, 8:30:59 AM9/19/17
to SF2G
+1

Benoit Moriceau

Sep 19, 2017, 12:20:33 PM9/19/17
to SF2G
Hopefully it was only a style 2 otherwise it would have been a tough ride!

Keith Whitwell

Sep 19, 2017, 1:50:39 PM9/19/17
to SF2G

Beckett Madden-Woods

Sep 19, 2017, 2:16:11 PM9/19/17
to keith.w...@gmail.com, SF2G
Nice! Y'all crushed the AToC best Strava times to the Big Green Sign. Rob (still the Skyline record holder I think?) still has a solid first-place lead though. :)

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:50 AM Keith Whitwell <keith.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, not exactly as called.  Still, we rewrote the strava leaderboard for mussel rock :)

---

Keith Whitwell

Sep 19, 2017, 2:39:11 PM9/19/17
to SF2G
To be fair to the pro racers, those guys all cruised up at 135bpm. On the other hand, backpacks!

Paul Chomsky

Sep 20, 2017, 10:06:02 AM9/20/17
to SF2G
I noticed there's a style reversal happening on Tuesday Skylines

1. Call Style 1
2. Everyone's scared
3. Turnout low
4. No paceline
5. Low mph
6. Call Style 2
7. Everyone's excited for a chiller ride
8. Turnout high
9. Paceline, attacks, trophies
10. High mph
11. Notice it wasn't style 2
12. "Well, next time, let's call it Style 1!"
12. go to 1