[OT] Does anyone have a spare Garmin Cadence magnet

aamir ali

Mar 30, 2015, 5:31:36 PM3/30/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Mine fell off somewhere today. I can order from amazon but they sell it with the wheel magnet and I already have 1 extra from previous times the magnet fell off. So, wanted to check if anyone has one to spare, before I ordered.

Thanks
Aamir

Patrick Lea

Mar 30, 2015, 5:52:53 PM3/30/15
to gearin...@gmail.com, sf2g
I got these and just stuck like 3 of them on the inside the the spindle. I would probably go for the slightly bigger ones if I bought them again. I think I have 2 extras hanging around my house and I also have the original cadence sensor, some place, I can try to dig it up. Note these are all in San Bruno so they might not be the most convenient to get.

---