FS: Disc Wheels

Daniel Hobe

Dec 12, 2017, 12:41:55 PM12/12/17
to SF2G
I recently got a set of NOX carbon wheels for my gravel/cx bike and am selling my previous alloy wheels to support the purchase of another set of NOX wheels.  Any of these would be great for a CX or Gravel bike.

Happy to have show any of these off to you if you're interested.

28/32 F/R White Industries CLD Hubs (Centerlock), thru axle
15x100 Front Thru Axle
142x12 Rear Thru Axle
Sapim CX Ray Spokes
Pacenti SL25 Disc Rims
Pacenti Rim Tape (though I've never run them tubeless)
Shimano 11 Speed
Comes with lockrings but no disc rotors or cassette
$450

The wheels below are both 135mm, quick release, 10 speed hubs (which work with 11 speed mountain bike cassettes).

White Industries MI6 Disc hubs with Ti Freehub
32 spoke, Wheelsmith DB14 3cross front and rear
Stans Crest 29er front rim
Stans Arch 29er rear rim
Shimano IceTech 160mm rotors
$300