Tues 4/17 0600 PPR HMB/Lobitos Creek variant S2

Keith Whitwell

Apr 12, 2018, 6:53:14 PM4/12/18
to SF2G
Similar Sharp Park/HMB route, Verde road, but turn left on Lobitos Creek which rejoins Tunitas part way up.

Climb up tunitas almost to the top, take Swett Road right (will anyone really remember to do this??) and climb up to Skyline.

Right on skyline to Alice's, down 84, portola valley or sand hill.

Route:

Jordan Kestler

Apr 12, 2018, 7:03:09 PM4/12/18
to Keith Whitwell, SF2G
+1

---

djconnel

Apr 16, 2018, 8:28:39 AM4/16/18
to SF2G
I ran P-Creek a week ago (Inside Trail Crossover).  There was relatively large gravel for 100 meters or so maybe 400 meters from the summit.  It looked tricky on road tires, but easy to underestimate.

Keith Whitwell

Apr 16, 2018, 4:33:45 PM4/16/18
to SF2G
Apparently Kings is closed this week, so we'll definitely have to chug along skyline and down 84.

Jordan Kestler

Apr 16, 2018, 4:55:25 PM4/16/18
to Keith Whitwell, SF2G
I'm still +1.