OT: looking for software product manager

Brian Schuster

May 27, 2016, 2:40:41 PM5/27/16
to SF2G
Hey all,

My wife's company, Angaza, is looking for its first software product manager -- and she needs your help finding someone great! Here's a brief blurb on the company and what she's looking for. Send interested candidates to syd...@angazadesign.com and/or have them apply through the website.

If you're looking for an exciting software product management role in a company making a real difference in the world, Angaza has just that opportunity!

We're looking for a software product manager with 1-3 years of software PM experience to join our SF team. It's a great opportunity for someone interested in renewable energy, development work, fintech, or who just loves creating high impact software products. Plus, this person will be our first software PM hire which means they'll have the opportunity to significantly impact how we do things at Angaza.

Angaza is an energy technology startup focused on emerging markets. Through our hardware and software solutions, we make it possible for off-grid consumers in Africa, South Asia, and Latin America to have light at night for the first time without using dirty and expensive kerosene.

--
Brian Schuster
650.868.8913