Light and Motion Discount

Bret Lobree

Oct 24, 2016, 6:59:23 PM10/24/16
to SF2G, team...@googlegroups.com
Hey Commuter folks,

I set up a discount again this year with Light and Motion. Should be 35% off with code SF2G2016. I'm not sure if it's case sensitive.

Please use code responsibly.

Happy riding in the dark.

Best,

Bret

Ted Lesher_

Oct 24, 2016, 8:04:36 PM10/24/16
to SF2G, team...@googlegroups.com
Hm just gave it a shot and doesn't seem to be active yet. I'll try again tomorrow. Thank you! I have gotten two sets of light and motion combo sets over the years and have been very very happy with them.

Bret Lobree

Oct 24, 2016, 8:59:17 PM10/24/16
to ted.p....@gmail.com, SF2G, team...@googlegroups.com
Did you try upper and lower case options?

---

Ted Lesher_

Oct 25, 2016, 12:22:01 PM10/25/16
to SF2G, ted.p....@gmail.com, team...@googlegroups.com
Yes tried upper and lower case this morning and still doesn't work. Anybody else give it a shot?

Bret Lobree

Oct 25, 2016, 12:40:22 PM10/25/16
to ted.p....@gmail.com, SF2G, team...@googlegroups.com
Ha! Thanks Ted!

SF2G16

I transcribed it incorrectly.

Bret

Peter Chang

Oct 25, 2016, 1:37:21 PM10/25/16
to SF2G

Le lundi 24 octobre 2016 17:59:17 UTC-7, 1T a écrit :
Did you try upper and lower case options?

w/ the corrected code, case doesn't seem to matter.

\p

Jason Ally

Oct 25, 2016, 4:23:14 PM10/25/16
to SF2G
I'm not in the market for lights but if there are any undecideds out there -- I have three Light and Motion lights and have been very pleased with them. A more naive version of myself tried to cut corners by buying cheap lights and it didn't work out so well. Light and Motion's quality is worth the price, especially if you have a discount code!

Ken MacInnis

Oct 25, 2016, 4:25:28 PM10/25/16
to jason...@gmail.com, SF2G
Second this. I use them for bike and diving and wouldn't cheap out on either (again). Worth every penny.
---

Justin!

Oct 25, 2016, 6:11:49 PM10/25/16
to SF2G
Thoughts on Fenix BC30R? I've heard good things and I LOVE LOVE the idea of the display that tells you how much time you have left until the battery dies at the current power setting!

I think this might be my next light although my DiNotte lights are awesome and might never die.

Zak Jarvis

Oct 25, 2016, 9:46:34 PM10/25/16
to SF2G, team...@googlegroups.com
I got one during last year's SF2G promotion and I love it.

This is the mount it's on:

http://indigo.lighting/shop/mounts/dual-mount

And using the GoPro fittings. It works great! And the Indigo mount will also take either a Garmin or a Wahoo Elemnt. It's not technically compatible with the E, but it works fine.

Winging its way to me is an incredibly cheap Shenzhen factory-direct bike light that I'm going to fit onto my gravel bike. I expect it to be... Full of character. Will report back if it's actually worth using. At $20 shipped it seemed worth trying, and using 4 18650 cells for power, if all else fails it's cheap fireworks.

Currently though, my Light & Motion jobbie is the best.

Justin!

Dec 8, 2016, 5:54:42 PM12/8/16
to SF2G
Hey Bret- is this still active or would it be possible to reactivate for holiday gifts?

I have a viz360+ on my wish list!

Thanks!

Bret Lobree

Dec 8, 2016, 7:04:45 PM12/8/16
to SF2G, roja...@gmail.com
Should be active until the end of the year. Feel free to test.

Bret

aamir ali

Dec 22, 2016, 1:15:40 PM12/22/16
to SF2G, roja...@gmail.com
HI Bret

I tried the code right now, it's coming as invalid. Is it still active?

Thanks
Aamir

Bret Lobree

Dec 22, 2016, 6:19:46 PM12/22/16