10/17 bex kfr s2.5 630

Hyan

Oct 16, 2017, 2:10:16 PM10/16/17
to SF2G
Unfortunately not in skyline shape so I'm going to try to bex tomorrow.  I'm somewhat flexible on time but no +1s and I might bail.

Charles Guthrie

Oct 16, 2017, 3:51:54 PM10/16/17
to SF2G
I'm a tentative +1 pending reasonably good air quality.
I prefer 7am start time - are you flexible on that?

Alexandre Passos

Oct 16, 2017, 4:04:18 PM10/16/17
to Charles Guthrie, SF2G
If you're flexible on the other direction I could do a royale: I'm in east coast time and have a 9am

---

 - Alexandre

Aaron Kanter

Oct 16, 2017, 5:15:16 PM10/16/17
to SF2G
+1, also pending AQI. Forecast looks like it might be reasonable though?

I'm fine with any time between 6-7am.

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 11:10:16 AM UTC-7, Hyan wrote:
Unfortunately not in skyline shape so I'm going to try to bex tomorrow.  I'm somewhat flexible on time but no +1s and I might bail.

---

 - Alexandre

JustinP

Oct 16, 2017, 5:28:58 PM10/16/17
to SF2G
+0.5

Ben Leisure

Oct 16, 2017, 5:40:26 PM10/16/17
to SF2G
+1

Hyan Park

Oct 16, 2017, 6:53:25 PM10/16/17
to Alexandre Passos, Charles Guthrie, SF2G
Ha, I was thinking later, not earlier-- I would rather ride with more time in the sun.  I just got a 930 on my calendar so unless someone really wants 7am my preference is to stay with 630.

Curtis Collins

Christian Veer

Oct 17, 2017, 12:19:26 AM10/17/17
to Curtis Collins, Hyan Park, Alexandre Passos, Charles Guthrie, SF2G
+1 at 6:30
(depending on how the group interprets 2.5 I might have to take off and accelerate at some point as I have a 9:30 meeting in MTV and want to get a proper coffee and shower before)

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 8:56 PM, Curtis Collins <c6co...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

scott rossi

Oct 17, 2017, 12:45:13 AM10/17/17
to SF2G
+1 for 630 to FC

JustinP

Oct 17, 2017, 12:58:59 AM10/17/17
to SF2G
-0.5

Alexandre Passos

Oct 17, 2017, 8:44:35 AM10/17/17
to justinph...@gmail.com, SF2G
9am cancelled and awake, but still have a 10am, so +1.

Christian Veer

Oct 17, 2017, 9:02:02 AM10/17/17
to Alexandre Passos, justinph...@gmail.com, SF2G
-1 because 8:30 came up ... :-(