[ot] Anyone need a ride to and from The Jensie Gran Fondo of Marin 10/10 (SF)

Andrew Ballantyne

Oct 7, 2015, 5:34:31 PM10/7/15
to SF2G
Hi,

Levi's last weekend so bad scheduling my part of back to back centuries .

Anyhow, anyone needing a ride up to the start, say Panhandle Peets at 6:45am Saturday. I am doing the 100Miles, so should finish around 3:30pm / 4pm,

I've got space on my truck for three. Two bike racks, and hanging rack on the hitch.

thanks, Andrew

matthew kenaston

Oct 7, 2015, 11:42:25 PM10/7/15
to SF2G
I'm riding 1-way to Santa Rosa and would love to keep you company for your ride to the start.

matthew kenaston

Oct 7, 2015, 11:43:48 PM10/7/15
to SF2G
Duh, sorry, so excited to see the "call" that I didn't actually read!!