Weds 1/3 SEX - KFR S2, 6.10am

Sam Hancock

Jan 2, 2018, 3:32:18 AM1/2/18
to SF2G
Trying to burn off some of Christmas excesses and make the most of my jetlag.

Not quite as fast as the Tuesday group, 20mph-ish on the flats, regroup at the top of hills.

Mert Dikmen

Jan 2, 2018, 10:28:30 AM1/2/18
to Sam Hancock, SF2G
+.85

15% chance of not waking up on time.

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 12:32 AM, 'Sam Hancock' via SF2G <sf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Trying to burn off some of Christmas excesses and make the most of my jetlag.

Not quite as fast as the Tuesday group, 20mph-ish on the flats, regroup at the top of hills.

---

Robert Krossa

Jordan Kestler

Jan 2, 2018, 4:13:08 PM1/2/18
to Robert Krossa, SF2G
+1, from Sharp Park, but I'm gonna keep rolling south and hope you guys catch me.

Jordan

Caleb Appleton

Jan 3, 2018, 12:03:07 AM1/3/18
to SF2G
What time are you hoping to be in the PA area? I have a 9 a.m. that I need to make. Solo usually takes me about 2:15 from the mission.

Caleb

Sam H

Jan 3, 2018, 8:10:51 AM1/3/18
to SF2G
It's normally 2 hours 20 moving time / 2 hours 40ish door-to-door to get to downtown mountain view. So should be doable for you?

Mert Dikmen

Jan 3, 2018, 8:44:52 AM1/3/18
to sam.h...@gmail.com, SF2G
-1 need to move my car

On Jan 3, 2018 5:10 AM, "Sam H" <sam.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's normally 2 hours 20 moving time / 2 hours 40ish door-to-door to get to downtown mountain view. So should be doable for you?

---

scott :)

Jan 3, 2018, 9:14:23 AM1/3/18
to SF2G
Mert, I am running late prob can make it by 630 to alemany and Lyell. Lmk.

Mert Dikmen

Jan 3, 2018, 1:38:55 PM1/3/18
to sc...@greenboogers.com, SF2G
Just saw your mail Scott.  I would have moved a bit faster if I knew.