Thursday 12/14 Skyline 0600 PPR Style 2

Bryan Davis

Dec 13, 2017, 1:14:11 PM12/13/17
to SF2G
Double-flat to Uber on Tuesday... back again tomorrow with new tires!

Low cadence climbing & Z2 HR so this will be on the slow side.

Keith Whitwell

Dec 13, 2017, 2:22:32 PM12/13/17
to SF2G
So what’s the story with bikes and uber? Do you have to let them know ahead of time?

Bryan Davis

Dec 13, 2017, 2:32:39 PM12/13/17
to keith.w...@gmail.com, SF2G
You just need to order an SUV class of car. In my experience the SUV drivers are pretty good about loading a bike into the back. This obviously costs a bit more than a regular uber.

> On Dec 13, 2017, at 11:22 AM, Keith Whitwell <keith.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So what’s the story with bikes and uber? Do you have to let them know ahead of time?
>
> --
> -- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
> ---

Nick Burton

Dec 14, 2017, 12:28:54 AM12/14/17
to SF2G
+1  Brian's far to experienced with these kind of things!
Message has been deleted