Hawk repeats Sunday 22 Nov 0700

djconnel

Nov 21, 2015, 12:01:33 AM11/21/15
to SF2G
I'm planning to leave the mission around 7 on Sunday to do a bunch of hawk repeats via McCullough, focussing on a steady sustainable pace. If anyone wants to join I can make a firm meeting place. I'll bring a backpack with water bottles and gel flasks for myself, leaving this at the bottom. May cancel if I'm tired from LowKey Hillclimb tomorrow but I'm coming off a recovery week and so should be okay.

djconnel

Nov 22, 2015, 8:40:36 PM11/22/15
to SF2G
No SF2G'ers joined me today (3 others did for part of the ride):
Matt Redmond did the full Everest back last December.  My goal was to see, with tired legs from yesterday, if I could do at least half.  Conclusion: half was hard but went well, but for full I'd want a lower gear than 34/23. and probably wouldn't ride to the start.