Friday 3/6 Tempo Skyline 0600 PPR Style 1

Bryan Davis

Mar 4, 2015, 12:05:25 PM3/4/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
The usual.  :)

Geoffrey Clauss

Mar 5, 2015, 7:17:00 PM3/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm planning to join, but on tired legs from the last two days.
I may get an early start so you don't drop me on those first hills.
If I am not at PPR, just look for me on the road and I'll try to hook on.

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 9:05:25 AM UTC-8, Bryan Davis wrote:
The usual.  :)

p e y t o n

Mar 6, 2015, 9:02:31 AM3/6/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Where is everyone?

Bryan Davis

Mar 6, 2015, 9:53:38 AM3/6/15
to p e y t o n, sf...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys. I flatted on Geary and my tire was sliced. I ended up having to walk back home. :(

This isn't my week.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 6, 2015, at 6:02 AM, p e y t o n <peyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Where is everyone?
>
> --
> -- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
> ---

Geoffrey Clauss

Mar 6, 2015, 12:53:57 PM3/6/15
to subter...@gmail.com, p e y t o n, sf...@googlegroups.com
I figured that something went wrong when you didn't catch me within a few miles.
I only took an 8 minute jump on the 6am rollout.  Sorry Peyton, didn't realize that you were joining.
Next week we are back in the dark.  Get out for a good amy ride tomorrow and watch that moon set.

Bryan Davis

Mar 6, 2015, 1:00:58 PM3/6/15
to Geoffrey Clauss, subter...@gmail.com, p e y t o n, sf...@googlegroups.com
Next week hopefully things will be back to the normal schedule.  See you guys on Tuesday.