Vallejo night race - this Satrurday

Patrick Kitto

Sep 28, 2016, 12:26:20 PM9/28/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
This Saturday (October 1st) is the first race in the SuperPro CX series. It'll be a super rad, fun, fast, partytastic night race.

should be a ton of fun. y'all should race, or at least come and heckle me to a mediocre finish in the SS race.

Patrick

Patrick Kitto

Sep 28, 2016, 2:15:20 PM9/28/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
So what they really need is Volunteers! race and drink for free!

Sep 28, 2016, 2:40:55 PM9/28/16
to Patrick Kitto, team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
Christine and I will be there w/tent etc. I also signed up for a timing volunteer shift.

---

Peter Chang

Sep 28, 2016, 3:11:44 PM9/28/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, SF2G
> So what they really need is Volunteers! race and drink for free!

done, you had me at free (although, this does mean tath my racing will
be extra mediocre).

\p