tuesday 6/21 - royale with cheese - cafeto rollout - 605am - style 1.9

Darrin Ward

Jun 20, 2016, 12:10:57 PM6/20/16
to SF2G
if there are no +1s, i might just take the shuttle.  dont make me take the shuttle.  i hate the shuttle.  i hate traffic.  but i also hate riding el camino alone.

lurch

Nathan Dushman

Jun 20, 2016, 1:18:16 PM6/20/16
to SF2G
+1, from Mission/Trumbull at 6:10. I'll be turning off toward the Dumbarton Bridge in Redwood City.

Nathan

Mark Kahn

Jun 20, 2016, 1:38:43 PM6/20/16
to SF2G
May join as well (from Mission/Trumbull) - will update alter today.

Caitlin Johnson

Jun 20, 2016, 5:14:10 PM6/20/16
to Mark Kahn, SF2G
+1

Hurray for early meetings!

Insert normal sandbagging stuff. I can't promise super satisfying pulls since I'm pretty sure my head rests lower than your (Darrin's) saddle, but I'll keep you company if I don't die from too many silly, mash-y, 0-60 power-fests off of the lights.

---

Alexandre Passos

Jun 20, 2016, 5:30:03 PM6/20/16
to Caitlin Johnson, Mark Kahn, SF2G

+0.5. I'm jet lagged so I'm likely to be up before 6. If this is the case I'm in, with the usual sandbags.

Rick Adams

Jun 20, 2016, 8:53:03 PM6/20/16
to SF2G

+ 1 to Millbrae

Martin S

Jun 20, 2016, 9:43:01 PM6/20/16
to SF2G
+.7

Ugh, that's early.

Viet-Trung Luu

Jun 21, 2016, 1:22:13 AM6/21/16
to SF2G
+1

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 6:43 PM, Martin S <martin....@gmail.com> wrote:
+.7

Ugh, that's early.

Sam Burnett

Jun 21, 2016, 1:25:44 AM6/21/16
to dmw...@gmail.com, SF2G
+0.8

Nathan Dushman

Jun 21, 2016, 9:17:10 AM6/21/16
to SF2G
Mark and I started rolling slowly from Trumbull, assume you'll catch us.

Darrin Ward

Jun 21, 2016, 11:31:29 AM6/21/16
to Nathan Dushman, SF2G
huh weird sorry we missed you guys.  we left cafeto at 605am sharp.

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 6:17 AM, Nathan Dushman <n...@abtech.org> wrote:
Mark and I started rolling slowly from Trumbull, assume you'll catch us.

Mark Kahn

Jun 21, 2016, 11:44:15 AM6/21/16
to SF2G, n...@abtech.org
will look at strava tracks but we were certainly behind you (not sure how, but oh well...beautiful morning!)

Mark Kahn

Jun 21, 2016, 11:49:26 AM6/21/16
to SF2G, n...@abtech.org
Ugh, yeah, we were behind you by a couple minutes.  Had I known the streets over there better, I would've cut straight through to Mission instead of heading for Trumbull.

Darrin Ward

Jun 21, 2016, 12:00:39 PM6/21/16
to SF2G
thanks to all that showed up.  a spirited ride with a lot of great folks.

i meandered up to cafeto and forgot to reset so the average speed is a little off:

Nathan Dushman

Jun 21, 2016, 12:33:54 PM6/21/16
to Mark Kahn, SF2G
My fault too - apparently the right timing for Trumbull is one minute (not
five minutes) past the roll-out from Cafeto. I'm sure I knew that back when
I did this more regularly.

Wish we'd gotten to ride with the whole group, but glad I didn't have to do
the whole route solo!

Nathan