Mon 11/23 6:30 BEX PCR S2

Ryan Minobe

Nov 22, 2015, 9:38:02 PM11/22/15
to SF2G
the usual

Stephen Grenholm

Nov 22, 2015, 9:38:59 PM11/22/15
to SF2G
+1

Aidan Simpson

Nov 23, 2015, 12:51:32 AM11/23/15
to stephen....@gmail.com, SF2G
+1
On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 6:39 PM Stephen Grenholm <stephen....@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

---

Stephen Grenholm

Nov 23, 2015, 9:02:57 AM11/23/15
to SF2G
Flat tire(that I had pumped and checked last night) - I'll try to change quickly

Aidan Simpson

Nov 23, 2015, 9:04:26 AM11/23/15
to stephen....@gmail.com, SF2G
I'll meet you on bayshore
On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 6:02 AM Stephen Grenholm <stephen....@gmail.com> wrote:
Flat tire(that I had pumped and checked last night) - I'll try to change quickly

Stephen Grenholm

Nov 23, 2015, 9:12:19 AM11/23/15
to SF2G
Flat - rolling now , will get to Potrero an 24 things as fast as I can

Ryan Minobe

Nov 23, 2015, 9:15:51 AM11/23/15
to stephen....@gmail.com, SF2G

I'll wait for you at 24th and potrero.  Just ordered coffee

On Nov 23, 2015 6:12 AM, "Stephen Grenholm" <stephen....@gmail.com> wrote:
Flat - rolling now , will get to Potrero an 24 things as fast as I can

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Mirko Montanari

Nov 23, 2015, 9:24:03 AM11/23/15
to rmi...@gmail.com, stephen....@gmail.com, SF2G

Hey guys, do that you mind if I do a last minute +1? I am at PCR. I might get dropped, but I'd like to try riding with some company!

Ryan Minobe

Nov 23, 2015, 1:04:46 PM11/23/15
to SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, stephen....@gmail.com
Thanks for the company everyone, would have been much tougher solo in the swirly wind today.  Mirko, it was nice meeting you, hope to see you out there again.

Mirko Montanari

Nov 23, 2015, 1:07:14 PM11/23/15
to rmi...@gmail.com, SF2G, stephen....@gmail.com
It was nice meeting you guys too! Thanks for the ride and for the help with my double flat. Sorry I couldn't keep up after getting back on the bike, but my legs gave up. I hope you didn't wait for me!  I will definitely join again, it was a lot of fun.

Stephen Grenholm

Nov 23, 2015, 1:07:22 PM11/23/15
to SF2G, rmi...@gmail.com, stephen....@gmail.com
Thanks also for waiting for my flat - I agree that a solo ride would have hurt, and today's ride hurt bad enough.