Wed 7/9 - Skyline - 6:30 PCR - Style II

Zahan Malkani

Jul 6, 2014, 5:22:56 PM7/6/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
On the faster end of the style II spectrum I guess. I can only get 1 ride in this week before STP.

7:05 JD/S intercept, so feel free to add your own rollouts to this.

2x280 route. Regroups at the big green sign & Polhemus.

Jason Thorpe

Jul 6, 2014, 7:39:59 PM7/6/14
to zah...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 at JD/S (0705?).  Will also do Portola.

-- thorpej
Sent from my iPhone.
---

Ryan Minobe

Jul 8, 2014, 12:39:42 PM7/8/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, zah...@gmail.com
+1 PCR

Dan Sully

Jul 8, 2014, 10:16:04 PM7/8/14
to zah...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5 @ JD/S

--dan

<dsully> please describe web 2.0 to me in 2 sentences or less.
<jwb> you make all the content. they keep all the revenue.

Stefan

Jul 9, 2014, 12:18:57 AM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 from JD/S and expecting to get dropped from this 1.x in disguise.

John B

Jul 9, 2014, 2:03:09 AM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+1 PCR, also half-expecting to get dropped

Dan Sully

Jul 9, 2014, 8:55:35 AM7/9/14
to Zahan Malkani, sf...@googlegroups.com
-0.5, multiple levels of sleep failure.

Was looking forward to this. Hopefully next week.

--dan

<dsully> please describe web 2.0 to me in 2 sentences or less.
<jwb> you make all the content. they keep all the revenue.

Ryan Minobe

Jul 9, 2014, 12:02:30 PM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, zah...@gmail.com
Thanks for calling the ride Zahan, I was really happy to see no fog out there today.  I want to apologize to Zahan, Peter and John for going ballistic on that second wrong way rider.  I didn't sleep well last night and didn't have any coffee before the ride and that second dude put me over the edge.  For those not there, while riding in the protected bike lane on San Jose between Randall and Bosworth, we encountered to riders going the wrong way.  First rider moved to the left, no problem there, then a second rider who refused to budge either way eventually brought our group to a stop.

Rest of the ride was great, thanks again.

Zahan Malkani

Jul 9, 2014, 1:10:24 PM7/9/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Nah, not your bad Ryan. It was early in the morning, and he had zero remorse about being pretty bone-headed.

Thanks for the ride, folks. Beautiful morning.