Tue 4/22 - yawyaB - 17:30 - Water Stop - Style something

Jeffrey Skokan

Apr 22, 2014, 5:25:13 PM4/22/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I guess awesome tailwinds in the morning equates to hellacious headwinds in the evening.  It's a lot easier to conquer when there is a team effort.  Who wants to join me?!?!  Pllleeeaaasssseee!!!  I am also flexible on rollout time and style.

Rollout:  MiFi 17:20 / Water Stop 17:30
Style:      2 effort, but will be doing 3 maybe even 4 speeds
Wind:      => W  20 mph with gust up to 31 mph
Sunset:  19:51

Jacky Schuler

Apr 22, 2014, 6:22:46 PM4/22/14
to Jeffrey Skokan, SF2G
You make it sounds so appealing!!

-- jacky

---

Jeffrey Skokan

Apr 22, 2014, 6:30:05 PM4/22/14
to sf...@googlegroups.com, Jeffrey Skokan
Yep, I knew the elongated "Please!" would stir some interest.  You should join!  Hell everyone should join, so that we can get a killer echelon going! =D