Subscribing to the team list

Maxence Nachury

Jul 28, 2015, 12:25:28 PM7/28/15
to SF2G
#CrossIsComing and future announcements of races, training rides and such will be on the team list.

How to join this highly selective team list? Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/teamsf2g and subscribe.

Scott Crosby

Jul 28, 2015, 1:13:34 PM7/28/15
to Maxence Nachury, SF2G
don't forget, we also have dark initiation rites involving druids, chanting, amulets, and miasmic ancient gluing ceremonies performed with elixirs in hand and muttered spells.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 9:25 AM, Maxence Nachury <nac...@gmail.com> wrote:
#CrossIsComing and future announcements of races, training rides and such will be on the team list.

How to join this highly selective team list? Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/teamsf2g and subscribe.

---

jacky sac cx 4 2013 sf2g.png
maciek wins sf2g cx 2013.jpeg
christine ryan sac cx 4 2013 sf2g.png
candlestick 2011 cx.jpg
marion wins sac cx2 2013 sf2g.jpg

Peter Colijn

Jul 28, 2015, 1:16:35 PM7/28/15
to Scott Crosby, Maxence Nachury, SF2G
Max, how's the Michelob sponsorship coming?

Scott Crosby

Jul 28, 2015, 1:18:19 PM7/28/15
to Peter Colijn, Maxence Nachury, SF2G
you mean Michelob Ultra. very different (can).

Maxence Nachury

Jul 28, 2015, 1:26:18 PM7/28/15
to Peter Colijn, Scott Crosby, SF2G
I think I blew it when I made a wise crack remark at how Canada celebrates “Family Day” when the USA is going for the patriotic “President’s Day”.

Never heard back from the sponsorship person after that.

I’ll ping her now.

Lorne Kligerman

Jul 28, 2015, 1:30:33 PM7/28/15
to Maxence Nachury, Peter Colijn, Scott Crosby, SF2G
Based on the commercials they've got going at the moment, an SF2G version may be the coolest thing ever...

Scott Crosby

Jul 28, 2015, 1:46:48 PM7/28/15
to Lorne Kligerman, Maxence Nachury, Peter Colijn, SF2G
if someone secures Ultra sponsorship, I will wrap the Team Car in the fashion of the attached.
300TD-1984-Giro-Campy.jpg
240D.jpg

Kurt Wallace Martin

Jul 28, 2015, 1:48:05 PM7/28/15
to Scott Crosby, Lorne Kligerman, Maxence Nachury, Peter Colijn, SF2G
doesn’t pliny need a team?

kurt

<300TD-1984-Giro-Campy.jpg><240D.jpg>