ot: marin headlands tunnel to close for four months

Darrin Ward

Nov 19, 2016, 7:56:52 PM11/19/16
to SF2G

Ted Lesher_

Nov 19, 2016, 8:19:50 PM11/19/16
to SF2G
Good to know! I guess I'll be doing some more climbing vs the tunnel for a while.

I do agree with why they say they need to close it, "The preservation project will install better lighting and “safer surfaces,” as well as replace the water and sewer lines mounted in the tunnel, which is expected to reopen early May."

It is pretty dark in there and the pipes are always dripping on the wet potentially slippery surface so hopefully it comes out a lot safer.