Tues 10/6 - 6:30a? - SEX style 2.5 - RRR

Georgia Andrews

Oct 5, 2015, 4:37:34 PM10/5/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
I'm totally willing to leave later, like 6:45 or maybe even 7 depending on if anyone +1s.

If I don't get any +1s, I'll bail to something either easier w/ people (BEX) or later solo.

--
Women Who Code San Francisco City Director

Eyal Guthmann

Oct 5, 2015, 4:46:32 PM10/5/15
to SF2G
+1 for 6:30am, 6:45am onward is a bit too late for me

aamir ali

Oct 5, 2015, 5:40:56 PM10/5/15
to SF2G
Can do 7, but going only uptil Trousdale, will be turning back to SBO.

Sam Burnett

Oct 5, 2015, 10:40:07 PM10/5/15
to gearin...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1

I prefer 6:30, but could be persuaded to leave later.

---

Georgia Andrews

Oct 5, 2015, 10:59:59 PM10/5/15
to srbu...@gmail.com, aamir ali, SF2G
We'll do 6:30.

aamir ali

Oct 6, 2015, 1:23:52 AM10/6/15
to Georgia Andrews, srbu...@gmail.com, SF2G

+0.5, will try to make it if I can wake up on time.