Tues 2/24 BEX 6:30 PCR style 2

matthew kenaston

Feb 23, 2015, 12:17:10 AM2/23/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Steady and friendly. Not intended be a NRLB ride. Please keep up or know the way, wear a helmet and have lights. I drop in Palo Alto.

No +1s and I'll probably go PfC hunting just to see how long I can hang onto his wheel.

Derk de Korver

Feb 23, 2015, 6:37:49 PM2/23/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Matt,

Its my first time riding up so I don't really no the way but I should be able to keep up. You still planning on going?

Thanks

Derk

Madelaine D. Boyd

Feb 23, 2015, 8:18:09 PM2/23/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0.5

Derk - there's a style 2.5 leaving at 7am that might be a better fit if this is your first time.

Derk de Korver

Feb 23, 2015, 9:36:43 PM2/23/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Madelaine. I'll take a look at that ride instead

Drk

Feb 23, 2015, 11:01:25 PM2/23/15
to matthew....@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
Full +1 but I am only going to south San Francisco so just post if your going after Peter so you have company down.

> On Feb 22, 2015, at 9:17 PM, matthew kenaston <matthew....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Steady and friendly. Not intended be a NRLB ride. Please keep up or know the way, wear a helmet and have lights. I drop in Palo Alto.
>
> No +1s and I'll probably go PfC hunting just to see how long I can hang onto his wheel.
>
> --
> -- follow: http://twitter.com/sf2g | terms: http://sf2g.com/terms.html | bike prep: http://sf2g.com/bike-prep.html | unsub: http://groups.google.com/group/sf2g
> ---

Drk

Feb 23, 2015, 11:05:18 PM2/23/15
to SF2G
Also I might be too slow, cause I am slow and I have some weight to carry but I know the way.

Madelaine D. Boyd

Feb 24, 2015, 1:12:22 AM2/24/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
+0, no spare tubes and have had poor luck with flats lately so not gonna risk it

Peter Wilczynski

Mar 2, 2015, 6:47:47 PM3/2/15
to madelai...@gmail.com, sf...@googlegroups.com
+1