Weds (3/4) PPR Skyline, 6:00, S2

Woods Buckley

Mar 2, 2015, 6:30:08 PM3/2/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
flexible on the start time and mtg pt if needed.

Alan Antonuk

Mar 2, 2015, 8:33:58 PM3/2/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
If you're willing to start at 6:20 from PPR I'd join you.

Woods Buckley

Mar 3, 2015, 5:41:35 PM3/3/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alan,

Unfortunately I just got put into an early mtg and so can no longer ride.

Best,
Woods

Alan Antonuk

Mar 3, 2015, 6:40:29 PM3/3/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
Ack. Hate when that happens.

Geoffrey Clauss

Mar 3, 2015, 6:50:03 PM3/3/15
to sf...@googlegroups.com
How early Woods?  I'll leave super early with you if you'd like to still ride.

Xton

Mar 3, 2015, 7:51:05 PM3/3/15
to gvcl...@gmail.com, SF2G
I'm +1 for either time... ~Xton

---

~Xton

Xton

Mar 3, 2015, 9:56:08 PM3/3/15
to Geoffrey Clauss, SF2G
I propose revised rollout of 6:20. Would anyone join me then? Alan?

~Xton
--
~Xton

Geoffrey Clauss

Mar 3, 2015, 10:45:39 PM3/3/15
to Xton, SF2G

Would anyone be up for 6:00 rollout or a faster 6:10? I have a 9:00 am meeting that I'd like to shower for.

Geoffrey Clauss
415-377-1804

xton

Mar 3, 2015, 11:47:19 PM3/3/15
to Geoffrey Clauss, SF2G
oh sure.  6am ppr? I'll try and roll from there/then.

-Xton

Geoffrey Clauss

Mar 3, 2015, 11:56:44 PM3/3/15
to xton, SF2G
I will be at PPR for the 6am rollout.  Looking forward to it!

Xton

Mar 4, 2015, 12:28:40 AM3/4/15
to Geoffrey Clauss, SF2G
Darn it. Life intervenes. Sorry to bail after so much discussion. Have a good ride! -1

~Xton
--
~Xton