5/19 FRI 6:30 SEX RRR S2

katie evans

May 18, 2017, 9:31:41 PM5/18/17
to SF2G
Happy Friday! join me for a mellow Skyline EXpress ride from Ritual at 630

Ted Ketai

May 19, 2017, 1:15:26 AM5/19/17
to Katie Evans, SF2G
I'm going to try to make it. Was planning on SEXing more like 6:45 but I'll see if I can make it out the door in time for this.

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 6:31 PM, katie evans <turbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Happy Friday! join me for a mellow Skyline EXpress ride from Ritual at 630

---

Ted Ketai

May 19, 2017, 2:14:08 AM5/19/17
to Katie Evans, SF2G
I just realized that I have to check in for a flight at 8 so I'll have to stop for a couple minutes.

Scott Perry

May 19, 2017, 2:27:21 AM5/19/17
to turbo...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1

On May 18, 2017, at 18:31, katie evans <turbo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Happy Friday! join me for a mellow Skyline EXpress ride from Ritual at 630

---

Katie Evans

Ryan Minobe

May 19, 2017, 9:16:22 AM5/19/17
to SF2G
+1

Ryan Minobe

May 19, 2017, 11:32:02 AM5/19/17
to SF2G
Thanks for the company guys. Sorry I had to take off, as we were on SAT I was looking at time and knew I could make it if I pushed from there. Have a nice weekend!