Mon 7/7 Se7en Hells WPH 2000 PGR Style Hills

Bret Lobree

Jul 7, 2014, 3:06:13 PM7/7/14
to SF2G
I'm leading a Seven* Hells night ride again with the Wolfpack Hustle gang. This is less hustle than normal, but it hurts no less. Come play.

PGR = Patrcia's green we roll at 8 p.m. sharp.

Sneak peek (or peak depends on your take): http://www.strava.com/routes/516928

1T

*seven sounds better than 8 or 9 or 10...but who's really counting

Christine Ryan

Jul 7, 2014, 3:07:29 PM7/7/14
to Bret Lobree, SF2G
Trust Bret to come up with the ONLY acceptable reason to misspell "peek"...

And yeah, I'm in. Scared, but in.

---

Peter Colijn

Jul 8, 2014, 11:36:05 AM7/8/14
to crya...@gmail.com, Bret Lobree, SF2G
Sad to have missed this. But at least I got to see giraffes and stuff.
--
I'm riding a bike across Zambia to fight AIDS and poverty. Please support me with a small donation.

Chris Ryan

Jul 8, 2014, 11:43:46 AM7/8/14
to Peter Colijn, Bret Lobree, SF2G
That's okay--we'll do it again tonight...

Giraffes? Pics?!

And are you back in SF?? (In which case, I *was* kidding about tonight, you know. Though maybe you could talk Bret into it...)

Peter Colijn

Jul 8, 2014, 12:12:43 PM7/8/14
to crya...@gmail.com, Bret Lobree, SF2G
Not back yet.. in the lounge in joburg, as the locals call it. And yes, pics will be forthcoming :)

Bret Lobree

Jul 8, 2014, 12:43:22 PM7/8/14
to Peter Colijn, crya...@gmail.com, SF2G
Tonight's no good, but I'm game for tomorrow night!

Christine Windsor

Jul 8, 2014, 10:16:36 PM7/8/14
to blo...@gmail.com, Peter Colijn, crya...@gmail.com, SF2G
I get him first. Then y'all can go night riding crazy.

Christine Ryan

Jul 8, 2014, 10:42:56 PM7/8/14
to Christine Windsor, blo...@gmail.com, Peter Colijn, SF2G
Don't worry--we need to wait for Marion to finish mending too!