OT: SF2SF ride Wed 10/18

Dave Borowitz

Oct 17, 2017, 4:54:36 PM10/17/17
to SF2G
I'm in the city for a few days, but not heading down the peninsula. Any suggestions for (or interest in) a ride around the city tomorrow morning? Probaly something in the 25-40 mile range: longer than Hawk Hill, shorter than PLoop.

Bret Lobree

Oct 17, 2017, 5:03:04 PM10/17/17
to Dave Borowitz, SF2G
Did you say a ride around the city. Depending on where you start, it's about 40 miles:

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Dave Borowitz <ddbor...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in the city for a few days, but not heading down the peninsula. Any suggestions for (or interest in) a ride around the city tomorrow morning? Probaly something in the 25-40 mile range: longer than Hawk Hill, shorter than PLoop.

---

Christine Windsor

Oct 17, 2017, 5:32:32 PM10/17/17
to Bret Lobree, Dave Borowitz, SF2G
Well now I need to know: did you ever try the ccw route? and if so which is better?

Bret Lobree

Oct 17, 2017, 5:38:13 PM10/17/17
to Christine Windsor, Dave Borowitz, SF2G
ha! Someone reads the notes...I actually never did...I did northern half and southern, but never put it together ccw. I'm thinking it would be better solely on the basis that the T intersections on Embarcadero are in your favor.

Mark Kahn

Julen Ruiz Aizpuru

Oct 18, 2017, 12:01:13 AM10/18/17
to SF2G
Depending on the proposed time and duration I'd be happy to join.

Dave Borowitz

Oct 18, 2017, 12:48:25 AM10/18/17
to jul...@gmail.com, SF2G
I'm thinking Four Corners with a 6:15 PPR. Probably S3ish, since where I live doesn't have hills. From the Panhandle it looks like about 30 miles round trip, so a bit over 2 hours.

Keeping an eye on http://www.baaqmd.gov/about-air-quality/current-air-quality ... If it's not Moderate in Marin I may cancel.