Thu 8/25 SEX s2.x - 7:15ish Jiffy Lube meetup

Jason Gonzales

Aug 24, 2016, 9:40:28 PM8/24/16
to SF2G
I am still pretty new to the ride, so don't feel all that confident leading the ride, but hoping to get the ball rolling on a ride tomorrow.

I roll from Outer Richmond and can meet at King & Skyline (Jiffy Lube) anywhere from 7:00 - 7:20.

Any takers?

Andrew Stadler

Aug 24, 2016, 10:38:34 PM8/24/16
to jason.go...@gmail.com, SF2G
I should be rolling through there at about that time. I'll be departing from Cafeto (Richland @ Mission) at about 6:30 which should put me at King/Skyline at about 7:10 if all goes well.

I'll do a fairly standard Skyline from there, with SAT but I believe SCT is still closed (?) so we'll take the rollers in that section. I don't take 280 if I can avoid it.

Cheers,
Andy

---

Jason Gonzales

Aug 24, 2016, 10:39:51 PM8/24/16
to SF2G, jason.go...@gmail.com
Cool! Sounds good! I am up for anything really. Just glad to be riding. See you there.

Yvonne Yip

Aug 25, 2016, 12:57:09 AM8/25/16
to Jason Gonzales, SF2G
I approve of the "jiffy lube rollout" for SEX.

(not a +1, I'm on vacation)

Jason Gonzales

Aug 25, 2016, 1:00:49 AM8/25/16
to Yvonne Yip, SF2G

Thanks Yvonne. I hope one day to add to the canon of terms and dub this the "SEX lube rollout".

Jason Gonzales
Sr UI Developer
ph: 415.858.0207