Thurs 6/14 0600 PPR Skyline Style 1 + a little extra

Keith Whitwell

Jun 13, 2018, 2:44:35 PM6/13/18
to SF2G
Summer time commute racing continues.

If anyone wants to join me I'm proposing just a tiny bit extra climbing - let's say portola valley plus an OLH climb, down 84?  Of course, I might change my tune depending on how hard we go getting down there.

Jordan Kestler

Jun 13, 2018, 3:24:36 PM6/13/18
to Keith Whitwell, SF2G
+1. I heard there were more Blue Herons at the top of OLH...

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 11:44 AM Keith Whitwell <keith.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
Summer time commute racing continues.

If anyone wants to join me I'm proposing just a tiny bit extra climbing - let's say portola valley plus an OLH climb, down 84?  Of course, I might change my tune depending on how hard we go getting down there.

---

Alex Mastro

Jun 13, 2018, 3:44:27 PM6/13/18
to SF2G
+1

Nick Burton

Jun 13, 2018, 7:06:40 PM6/13/18
to SF2G
+1
Message has been deleted

Claude Zellweger SF

Jun 14, 2018, 1:21:59 AM6/14/18
to SF2G
+1,

Sorry, this is my first time: When do we meet at Pete's?

Claude

Claude Zellweger SF

Jun 14, 2018, 1:21:59 AM6/14/18
to SF2G
Ok, just saw 6am - and probably too fast for me. I will try anyway.

Claude