OT: Last Ask SF-Marin Food Bank Donations Supermarket Streetsweep

Bret Lobree

Dec 2, 2016, 2:33:14 PM12/2/16
to SF2G, team...@googlegroups.com
Hey giving friends,

I kinda started a little something with my friend Zach (Bravo Zulu) on donation for the Supermarket Streetsweep and now he's beating me on the donations front.

Please chip in if you can so I can keep the friendly rivalry alive.

Thanks in advance,

Bret

p.s. shoot me an email if you donate as I cant see who has. I'd love to say thanks.

Bret Lobree

Dec 3, 2016, 11:52:13 AM12/3/16
to SF2G, team...@googlegroups.com
Thank you everyone who donated (anonymously or not). I hit my goal. Looks like the Streetsweep did too. I was the highest per capita as of last night, but a family team surged. I love a little competition.

Hope to see some of you out there today.

Ride on,

One-T