West Point Inn Pancakes Sunday 9/12?

Nathan Dushman

Sep 10, 2021, 4:43:21 PM9/10/21
to SF2G

This Sunday is one of the pancake breakfasts at the West Point Inn on Mt Tam https://www.westpointinn.com/pancake-breakfasts. Anyone interested in meeting to ride up there? I'm not sure yet about my plans, but wanted to see if anyone else might join.

Nathan

Ben Roberts

Sep 11, 2021, 12:31:43 PM9/11/21
to SF2G
Hey Nathan, that sounds fun! I'd be happy to join you. I'm flexible with time/pace/route. Was thinking to ride off road somewhere up there anyway, and adding company and pancakes seals the deal.

Ben

Nathan Dushman

Sep 11, 2021, 12:37:50 PM9/11/21
to king...@gmail.com, SF2G
I'm leaning towards leaving early, probably 7am from Potrero Hill so about 7:35 at the bridge plaza. That would get us to the West Point Inn around 9-9:30.

--
http://sf2g.com
---

Ben Roberts

Sep 11, 2021, 12:58:09 PM9/11/21
to Nathan Dushman, SF2G
Sounds good to me.

Nathan Dushman

Sep 11, 2021, 7:50:16 PM9/11/21
to Ben Roberts, SF2G
7:35am at the bridge. I'll be on a gravel bike, flexible on route, we'll see how energetic I'm feeling in the morning for pace. I might be up for more gravel around Tam after pancakes or I might be lazy and catch a ferry back from Larkspur.

Ben Roberts

Sep 11, 2021, 9:08:28 PM9/11/21
to SF2G
See you then at the bridge (west side on the gravel path near the entrance). I'll be on my gravel bike, too, and definitely planning on doing a little more leisurely adventuring after pancakes. Probably descend to Pantoll, head south on Deer Park Fire Road, etc... Looking at route options now.