Fri 01/06 Bayway FFFF 6:30 AM RRR Style 4 NRLB

Ramesh Baller

Jan 4, 2017, 2:36:43 PM1/4/17
to SF2G
According to Google, “Get Healthy” in 2017 is the most popular New Year’s resolution search term with more than 62,776,640 searches. We wanted to help you with that by kicking off 2017 with a healthy dose of FFFF :)

Rollout: Ritual Roasters @ 6:30 AM (sharp) 1026 Valencia St., San Francisco, CA 94110

Notes:

  1. My final destination will be Apple (Sunnyvale) and I will be going via Google. I can't sweep the whole way but there will be sweepers.
  2. This is a NRLB ride but please know your limits. If you haven't ridden more than 20 miles on a bike, it is highly recommended that you join a BART to Millbway group to cut down a few miles & a couple of little hills at the start. Rolling average speed on Bayway FFFF rides are usually in 15ish mph.
  3. Come early to Ritual Roasters like 6:15 if you need a coffee or pastry as there will be a long line.
  4. If you wanted to ride fast, please call a separate ride as this will be a friendly ride to encourage & welcome newbie riders to join our group.
  5. There is no rain for this weather but it will be cold. Dress accordingly with lots of layers.
Hints and Tips:
  1. Inflate and check tires the night before.
  2. Bring a spare tube, make sure it is the right kind for your wheels.
  3. Know how to fix a flat tire or stay with someone who knows how to fix a flat, bring necessary stuff (tire irons, pump or CO2, etc.)

Peter Colijn

Jan 4, 2017, 2:59:51 PM1/4/17
to Ramesh G, SF2G
+1 from somewhere on Cortlandia

---

Anna Walters

Jan 4, 2017, 4:33:56 PM1/4/17
to Peter Colijn, Ramesh Baller, SF2G
+1 but may have to bail early to Caltrain to get to work on time.

Cordelia Link

Jan 4, 2017, 5:30:28 PM1/4/17
to SF2G, caff...@colijn.ca, rames...@gmail.com
+1 from Dogpatch Philz. I'll roll from there at ~6:30 and can help sweep starting at Blankenshore.

---

Zach Beardman

Jan 4, 2017, 9:46:17 PM1/4/17
to SF2G
+1

Sam Uong

Jan 4, 2017, 10:08:34 PM1/4/17
to zbea...@google.com, SF2G
+1

Thomas Young

Jan 4, 2017, 11:51:13 PM1/4/17
to SF2G
+1

R Samuel Klatchko

Jan 5, 2017, 1:18:44 AM1/5/17
to SF2G
+1

Vasif

Jan 5, 2017, 11:05:05 AM1/5/17
to SF2G
+1

Yuanyu Chen

Jan 5, 2017, 6:01:07 PM1/5/17
to vasif...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 to foster city

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 8:05 AM Vasif <vasif...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Ryan Minobe

Jan 5, 2017, 6:14:43 PM1/5/17
to SF2G, vasif...@gmail.com
+1

Ramesh Baller

Jan 5, 2017, 6:32:43 PM1/5/17
to rmi...@gmail.com, SF2G, vasif...@gmail.com
Also bringing +2 n00bs with me to Apple.

Ramesh

George Lumpkin

Jan 5, 2017, 8:40:37 PM1/5/17
to SF2G
+1

Viet-Trung Luu

Jan 5, 2017, 10:02:02 PM1/5/17
to SF2G
+1 from Cortland. Brrrr.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 5:40 PM, George Lumpkin <george....@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

---

Zak Jarvis

Jan 5, 2017, 10:40:22 PM1/5/17
to SF2G
+1, intercept at the waterstop.

Plus, if there's a demand for it, I can sweep to Google when Ramesh peels off for Apple.

JustinP

Jan 5, 2017, 10:50:20 PM1/5/17
to SF2G
+1 to santa Clara

Kurt Wallace Martin

Jan 5, 2017, 10:51:37 PM1/5/17
to SF2G
+1 to sexy Sunnyvale!

Jesse Richmond

Jan 6, 2017, 12:07:47 AM1/6/17
to SF2G
+1, assuming my neck & shoulder cooperate better tomorrow than they have today.

Adam Cozzette

Jan 6, 2017, 1:08:41 AM1/6/17
to SF2G
+1, I'll intercept at the water stop.

Russ

Jan 6, 2017, 1:22:00 AM1/6/17
to SF2G
+1

Eric S

Jan 6, 2017, 1:25:37 AM1/6/17
to SF2G
+1

Michael Schumann

Jan 6, 2017, 1:41:14 AM1/6/17
to emsp...@gmail.com, SF2G
+1 from Brisbane to San Mateo

---

Ramesh G

Jan 6, 2017, 2:07:34 AM1/6/17
to kurtk...@gmail.com, SF2G
On Jan 5, 2017, at 7:51 PM, Kurt Wallace Martin <kurtk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 to sexy Sunnyvale!

Amen! I *hate* that goofy little town ever since my office building got moved there few months ago :D

Cordelia Link

Jan 6, 2017, 8:27:56 AM1/6/17
to kurtk...@gmail.com, rames...@gmail.com, SF2G
I'm out. Sorry to bail, woke up feeling terrible so going to try a few more hours of sleep rather than riding in the cold.

Sounds like Zak will take over sweeping at the water stop so coverage on that should be okay.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.