Thurs 11/2 SEX KFR 620 S2.5

Ryan Minobe

Nov 1, 2017, 12:34:29 PM11/1/17
to SF2G
Regroup after climbs, 2x280

James Hsu

Nov 1, 2017, 1:00:43 PM11/1/17
to SF2G
+1

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 9:34:29 AM UTC-7, Ryan Minobe wrote:
Regroup after climbs, 2x280

Christian Veer

Nov 1, 2017, 1:10:11 PM11/1/17
to James Hsu, SF2G
+1, likely not from KFR but from Alemany&Lyell at 630

btw: Is this a real 2.5? Or may I hope for some style creep (i.e. the usual speed we rolled together on past rides)? ;-) But totally fine w 2.5, too, if others want to stick to it.

---

James Hsu

Ryan Minobe

Nov 1, 2017, 1:39:13 PM11/1/17
to James Hsu, SF2G
Yea that works, I just think I'll be climbing a bit slower.  Smooth style 2 efforts on the flats works for me, I have no shame yelling gap these days if we get to feisty.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Christian Veer

Nov 1, 2017, 2:25:32 PM11/1/17
to Ryan Minobe, James Hsu, SF2G
Cool. Fine either way depending on who else +1s.

Also great if I have legs left for a nice Portola Valley loop at the end.

Sam Burnett

Nov 1, 2017, 3:21:57 PM11/1/17
to c...@cveer.org, Ryan Minobe, James Hsu, SF2G
+1

I'll drop to a train in either Hillsdale or San Carlos depending on timing.

---

Eric Rhode

Nov 1, 2017, 6:50:25 PM11/1/17
to SF2G
+ 0.5 - trying to move the 8:30 mtg back

Robert Krossa

Nov 1, 2017, 7:44:28 PM11/1/17
to SF2G
+1

Madelaine D. Boyd

Nov 1, 2017, 8:44:41 PM11/1/17
to SF2G
+1, but I'll probably fall off if things escalate, which is fine.

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 4:44:28 PM UTC-7, Robert Krossa wrote:
+1

Keith Whitwell

Nov 1, 2017, 9:42:11 PM11/1/17
to SF2G
+1 I’m coming back from being ill so want something more mellow than the usual tues/thurs skyline

jlapenna

Nov 2, 2017, 12:24:03 AM11/2/17
to SF2G
+.5

Curtis Collins

Nov 2, 2017, 9:03:38 AM11/2/17
to jlap...@gmail.com, SF2G

+1

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017, 9:24 PM jlapenna <jlap...@gmail.com> wrote:
+.5

James Hsu

Nov 2, 2017, 9:17:53 AM11/2/17
to SF2G
FLatted on Polk gonna just shuttle in :/