PSA: EPA bridge still closed...

Alexandre Passos

Feb 7, 2018, 2:24:34 PM2/7/18
to SF2G
...and the sign says estimated opening in december 2018.

It'll be great, it'll open the same day as the crystal springs bridge and I'll take my grandkids there and we'll all laugh
--
 - Alexandre

Zak Jarvis

Feb 7, 2018, 2:34:59 PM2/7/18
to alexan...@gmail.com, SF2G
I wonder, though. How will we pass along the vital information about its opening when we don’t even know that the descendants who will see it will use *language*? Maybe they’ll encode information in targeted beams of quarks, or surf along pilot waves and see all time as a manifold?

Maybe they’ll throw rocks at the bridge hoping it won’t take another of their children?

(Some day I’ll finish this novel I’m working on and become a little less strange, but that day is not today.)
---