Fri 11/17 Friendly Skyline via Callan 6:30 RRR Style 3+

Christina

Nov 17, 2016, 12:20:28 PM11/17/16
to SF2G
It's been awhile for me and I want to take it easy on my knee so I'm planning to be pretty slow.  Happy to lead the way if others are interested in another friendly skyline!

I'll roll from alemany&lyell (group usually gets there around 6:42) so make sure you know how to get there if nobody who knows the way from RRR is joining.  I'm planning to take both SAT and SCT.

Peter Colijn

Nov 17, 2016, 2:12:54 PM11/17/16
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G
+1 0640 alemanyell

I have to do an interview at 10 so depending on time I might take off at some point.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Christina <christin...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's been awhile for me and I want to take it easy on my knee so I'm planning to be pretty slow.  Happy to lead the way if others are interested in another friendly skyline!

I'll roll from alemany&lyell (group usually gets there around 6:42) so make sure you know how to get there if nobody who knows the way from RRR is joining.  I'm planning to take both SAT and SCT.

---

Thomas Young

Thomas Roessler

Nov 17, 2016, 6:13:13 PM11/17/16
to Thomas Young, SF2G
+.8 0640 alemanyell

I'm gonna be on my cross bike (because last Sunday's blazing saddle incident and pending road bike repairs), and I'm gonna be extra slow (because I didn't ride for too long).

Thomas Roessler  (@roessler)

+1 From RRR

---

Chris Ryan

Nov 17, 2016, 6:22:08 PM11/17/16
to roes...@gmail.com, Thomas Young, SF2G
Speaking of last Sunday, anyone hear anything more about the GG Bridge bike accident that day?

Cordelia Link

Nov 17, 2016, 6:27:40 PM11/17/16
to SF2G
+something at alemanyell. I like chill.

Sam Burnett

Nov 17, 2016, 6:31:19 PM11/17/16
to SF2G
+0.5 from RRR

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 9:20 AM Christina <christin...@gmail.com> wrote:
It's been awhile for me and I want to take it easy on my knee so I'm planning to be pretty slow.  Happy to lead the way if others are interested in another friendly skyline!

I'll roll from alemany&lyell (group usually gets there around 6:42) so make sure you know how to get there if nobody who knows the way from RRR is joining.  I'm planning to take both SAT and SCT.

Michael Schumann

Nov 17, 2016, 11:46:14 PM11/17/16
to srbu...@gmail.com, SF2G
+0.5 from Mission and San Pedro at 6:55