Wed 7/15 BEX PCR 7:15 s2

Russ

Jul 12, 2016, 9:36:31 PM7/12/16
to SF2G
The usual. Steady and cooperative. I drop in Foster City.

Flexible on time.

Eric Altendorf

Jul 13, 2016, 12:29:49 AM7/13/16
to rver...@yahoo.com, SF2G

+1

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016, 18:36 'Russ' via SF2G <sf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
The usual. Steady and cooperative. I drop in Foster City.

Flexible on time.

---

Eric Altendorf

Jul 13, 2016, 12:30:34 AM7/13/16
to rver...@yahoo.com, SF2G

Wait I assume you mean Wednesday 7/13?

Russ

Jul 13, 2016, 12:38:09 AM7/13/16
to SF2G
7/13, yes

Eric Altendorf

Jul 13, 2016, 12:39:26 AM7/13/16
to rver...@yahoo.com, SF2G

Cool see you there.

I ride to the G if anyone else wants to join.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016, 21:38 'Russ' via SF2G <sf...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
7/13, yes

Lina Mårtensson

Jul 13, 2016, 1:00:34 AM7/13/16
to Eric Altendorf, Russell Vernick, SF2G
I will join you!

Lina Mårtensson

Jul 13, 2016, 1:09:48 AM7/13/16
to Eric Altendorf, Russell Vernick, SF2G
Ah fuck. I forgot that I need to bring a TT helmet to work, for a friend to borrow.

I ride to work in a TT helmet...? :(

Eric Altendorf

Jul 13, 2016, 1:10:46 AM7/13/16
to Lina Mårtensson, Russell Vernick, SF2G
omg.

eric ... and lina?  on sf2g?  This must have last happened in ... like ... 2007.

you can totally wear a tt helmet to work, just check backpack clearance.  alternately we can strap it on to a backpack.

Lina Mårtensson

Jul 13, 2016, 1:13:34 AM7/13/16
to Eric Altendorf, Russell Vernick, SF2G
i'm riding backpackless! i have a change of clothes at work. so it should be fine, it'll just look incredibly dorky, and it sucks a bit because it's hard to hear in it.

Eric Altendorf

Jul 13, 2016, 1:17:30 AM7/13/16
to Lina Mårtensson, Russell Vernick, SF2G
ok, that's fine then.

since you have the aero advantage, you have to do all the pulling.

Lina Mårtensson

Jul 13, 2016, 1:20:43 AM7/13/16
to Eric Altendorf, Russell Vernick, SF2G
sure, but you may not like it. ;)

Davide Di Cillo

Jul 13, 2016, 1:30:33 AM7/13/16
to SF2G
+0.5

Eric Altendorf

Jul 13, 2016, 9:19:35 AM7/13/16
to davide....@gmail.com, SF2G

On second thought, I should probably wait until I'm definitely not sick anymore.  -1...

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016, 22:30 Davide Di Cillo <davide....@gmail.com> wrote:
+0.5

Lina Mårtensson

Jul 13, 2016, 9:35:50 AM7/13/16
to Eric Altendorf, davide....@gmail.com, SF2G
Noooo! :(

But that sounds sane. Maybe we can ride together some other time since 2007.

Lina Mårtensson

Jul 13, 2016, 10:12:56 AM7/13/16
to Eric Altendorf, davide....@gmail.com, SF2G
Running a few minutes late - last minute bike change. Sorry! :(

Russ Vernick

Jul 13, 2016, 10:16:32 AM7/13/16
to lina.ma...@gmail.com, Eric Altendorf, davide....@gmail.com, SF2G
No problem
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.

Russ Vernick

Jul 13, 2016, 10:23:02 AM7/13/16
to lina.ma...@gmail.com, Eric Altendorf, davide....@gmail.com, SF2G
Rolling in a few minutes
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SF2G" group.