Tu 7/26 half-moon bayway 6:10 RRR S3

Scott Johnston

Jul 19, 2016, 5:47:03 PM7/19/16
to sf2g, Emily Cheng, Kingston Tam, Ned Burnell
Plan to take John Daly, Purisma, be in Palo Alto by 10:15.
Chill and friendly ride. Hope you can make it!
Oh, and bring the 32T cassette (or triple) for purisma if you have one.

-Scott

Peter Colijn

Jul 19, 2016, 5:59:28 PM7/19/16
to Scott Johnston, sf2g, Emily Cheng, Kingston Tam, Ned Burnell
+1 alemanyell 0620 (assuming you're taking alemany?)

---

Scott Johnston

Jul 19, 2016, 6:02:54 PM7/19/16
to Peter Colijn, sf2g, Emily Cheng, Kingston Tam, Ned Burnell
Yup, definitely taking Alemany.
Happy to get input on other routing decisions like devil's slide vs. the tunnel, though.

Yvonne Yip

Jul 19, 2016, 6:07:09 PM7/19/16
to Scott Johnston, Peter Colijn, sf2g, Emily Cheng, Kingston Tam, Ned Burnell
Am I reading this correctly that this is for next week?

Scott Johnston

Jul 19, 2016, 6:08:57 PM7/19/16
to Yvonne Yip, Peter Colijn, sf2g, Emily Cheng, Kingston Tam, Ned Burnell
Yup.

Marcelo Vanzin

Jul 19, 2016, 7:32:59 PM7/19/16
to SF2G
This is interesting, but I'm not a fan of Purisima. Anyone wants to break out at that point and do Tunitas (maybe including Lobitos Creek)?

Jeffrey Skokan

Jul 20, 2016, 8:01:47 PM7/20/16
to SF2G, e...@cs.stanford.edu, kingt...@gmail.com, nbur...@gmail.com
+1 at least to Sharp Park Road in Pacifica and then I'll loop back to the City

Philipp von Weitershausen

Jul 22, 2016, 12:44:20 AM7/22/16
to SF2G, e...@cs.stanford.edu, kingt...@gmail.com, nbur...@gmail.com
+1 to San Mateo

Christina

Jul 22, 2016, 2:27:53 PM7/22/16
to SF2G, e...@cs.stanford.edu, kingt...@gmail.com, nbur...@gmail.com
+1

Yvonne Yip

Jul 25, 2016, 2:32:27 PM7/25/16
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G, Emily Cheng, Kingston Tam, Ned Burnell
+hopeful, 6am is pretty early for me...

Marcelo Vanzin

Jul 25, 2016, 4:09:12 PM7/25/16
to SF2G
I'm currently +1 (although I do intend to skip Purisima).

Ryan Minobe

Jul 25, 2016, 11:16:10 PM7/25/16
to SF2G
+1 but may opt for standard tunitas

Yvonne Yip

Jul 26, 2016, 8:49:24 AM7/26/16
to rmi...@gmail.com, SF2G
Will also be at Alemany/Lyell

On Monday, July 25, 2016, Ryan Minobe <rmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1 but may opt for standard tunitas

Marcelo V.

Jul 26, 2016, 9:08:14 AM7/26/16
to SF2G
I thought i was late but i wasn't. I'm waiting near 29th.

Christina

Jul 26, 2016, 1:16:13 PM7/26/16
to SF2G, e...@cs.stanford.edu, kingt...@gmail.com, nbur...@gmail.com
Wow!!  Thanks for calling Scott!  And more importantly, thanks for encouraging me to join :)

Peter Colijn

Jul 26, 2016, 1:49:14 PM7/26/16
to Christina Ignarra, SF2G, Emily Cheng, Kingston Tam, Ned Burnell
Congrats on your first HMBW!

Marcelo Vanzin

Jul 26, 2016, 2:12:38 PM7/26/16
to SF2G
Great ride this morning and thanks for the cookies Peter / Christine!

Jeffrey Skokan

Jul 26, 2016, 2:16:48 PM7/26/16
to SF2G, christin...@gmail.com, e...@cs.stanford.edu, kingt...@gmail.com, nbur...@gmail.com
Ditto!  Congrats on your first and probably not your last.

BTW:  The ascent on Sharp Park Road has a bike lane all the way to the top.  Before reaching the top it becomes elevated a little from the road (2 lanes) and separated by a gutter.  It's a pretty good and safe ascent.