OT: Pacific Bicycles closing (with sale!)

Leslie

Dec 19, 2016, 7:40:51 PM12/19/16
to SF2G
Pacific Bikes is closing its doors in February. They are currently
having some mega sales on bicycles!
https://www.hoodline.com/2016/12/soma-s-pacific-bicycle-closing-in-february-new-construction-may-follow

Leslie

Nathan Dushman

Dec 20, 2016, 1:03:26 AM12/20/16
to SF2G
On the topic of bike shops, anyone know anything about the new one that's opening on 3rd in Dogpatch (just down from Neighbor Bakehouse)?

Bret Lobree

Dec 20, 2016, 11:52:29 AM12/20/16
to Nathan Dushman, SF2G
"On the topic of bike shops, anyone know anything about the new one that's opening on 3rd in Dogpatch (just down from Neighbor Bakehouse)?"

wait, what???

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 10:03 PM, Nathan Dushman <n...@abtech.org> wrote:
"On the topic of bike shops, anyone know anything about the new one that's opening on 3rd in Dogpatch (just down from Neighbor Bakehouse)?"

---

Nathan Dushman

Dec 20, 2016, 12:15:43 PM12/20/16
to Bret Lobree, SF2G
On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 08:52:03AM -0800, Bret Lobree wrote:
> "On the topic of bike shops, anyone know anything about the new one that's
> opening on 3rd in Dogpatch (just down from Neighbor Bakehouse)?"
>
> wait, what???

Someone is setting up a bike shop next to Long Bridge Pizza. When they have
the doors open and are working on it you can see lots of bike boxes and the
standard two-level display racks. No signage yet nor opening date, though.

Marcelo Vanzin

Dec 20, 2016, 1:06:52 PM12/20/16
to SF2G
Oh crap. Time to look for a new bike shop I guess...

Cordelia Link

Dec 20, 2016, 1:14:24 PM12/20/16
to SF2G, blo...@gmail.com
This is the only thing I could find on the internet about the Dogpatch one: