5-6, C&K

Clyde Wright

Jul 17, 2010, 1:48:36 PM7/17/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
Hey all, just got the 5-6 player expansion and the Cities and Knights expansion. Who's in?

Sent from my phone, so excuse typos

Chris Bayless

Jul 17, 2010, 2:44:59 PM7/17/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
Yelena and I would be in for a game tomorrow during the day in a nice air conditioned room.

Clyde Wright

Jul 17, 2010, 2:51:27 PM7/17/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
Better for me is Monday evening...

David Koenig

Jul 17, 2010, 3:43:12 PM7/17/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
I could do Sunday or Monday, but air conditioning is a requirement for me these days.

Optionally, I've got a great space to play here.  It's a large apartment with a good size table, well air conditioned.  It is out in Silver Spring, which I'm guessing some of you DCers might kvetch about, but only one block from the Downtown Silver Spring metro (red line).

Cheers,
Dave

Chris Bayless

Jul 17, 2010, 4:10:33 PM7/17/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
Monday night is Screen on the Green.  We'd rather stay in the NW of DC.  So tomorrow is no good Clyde?

Clyde Wright

Jul 17, 2010, 6:13:57 PM7/17/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
I might bs able to do it maybe around 630ish..? But have a thing at 9.

We'd have to grab dinner.

Sent from my phone, so excuse typos

Chris Bayless

Jul 17, 2010, 6:54:41 PM7/17/10