Game tonight on Capitol Hill?

Tai Lung

Aug 18, 2010, 1:54:10 PM8/18/10
to Ashley King, settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
Well the rain cancelled my softball game this evening so is anyone up for a game of settlers???

Tai C. Lung
1012 C Street NE
Washington, DC 20002
202.344.7161
taic...@yahoo.com

junga...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2010, 2:01:54 PM8/18/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com, Ashley King
Oh man!! I would LOVE to, however I'm in Texas. :(

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Tai Lung <taic...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Game tonight on Capitol Hill?

Clyde Wright

Aug 18, 2010, 2:08:43 PM8/18/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com, Ashley King, Anna Kassinger
Count me and my friend Anna in. Anna and I were going to go to Piratz
Tavern in Silver Spring but this is an excellent alternative, provided
Grog is made. Tai, you're the bartender. Tell me which liquors to
bring and you can mix it?

When shall we come over? 8ish?

Anna, my place is 302 9th St. NE, Washington DC 20002. I don't recall
Tai's address offhand, but it's two blocks away. Meet me at my place
and we'll walk over.

Cheers,
Clyde

P.S. Anna, a ballroom dancer, is requesting dancing at some point to.
Can Tai deliver?

junga...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2010, 2:12:34 PM8/18/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com, Ashley King, Anna Kassinger
Seriously? Piratz? Instead of Jackies? I'm offended.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

Aug 18, 2010, 2:46:13 PM8/18/10
to Ashley King, settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com, Anna Kassinger
Can we try for 7:30? These games can take a while. Plus Susan is probably in so it may be a big game. Talk soon.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2010, at 2:28 PM, Ashley King <ashle...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm in.  8?

Ashley

Aug 18, 2010, 6:06:41 PM8/18/10
to settlers-of-cat...@googlegroups.com
Looks like Susan may not make it so we should be alright without. But bring it just in case.

Sent from my iPhone