NEWS : Prototype release!

Romana Challans

Aug 15, 2011, 4:20:12 AM8/15/11
to serval-proj...@googlegroups.com

The Prototype release is not only out, it has been uploaded to the Android Marketplace, as well as been made available to download via our own Developer site, in the Software section. The Serval Mesh Users Manual has also been developed for the Prototype release.

The project has been running just a year, and we have an incredible team working on this project. While this release jsut covers mesh calls, the next releases, which will come in a surprisingly short timespan now, will include prototype versions of our SMS Service, Mapping Service (including incident reporting), Video streaming, and our unique system for installing the software to other phones on the mesh as required  - instant Serval, just add mesh!:)

Thank you to all of you have been involved over the past year. Your input, whether direct or indirect, has helped get us to this wonderful stage in just a year!

ninjahlove

Sep 12, 2012, 8:40:54 AM9/12/12
to serval-proj...@googlegroups.com

ninjahlove

Sep 12, 2012, 8:41:43 AM9/12/12
to serval-proj...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, 15 August 2011 10:20:12 UTC+2, Romana Challans wrote:
Message has been deleted