Requests: Full sync of "collected" / Mark all as collected / Unseen and Uncollected tabs in Activity

Rita El Khoury

May 14, 2012, 6:43:58 AM5/14/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
Hello Uwe,

Thanks again for a wonderful app. I use SeriesGuide daily, and you made me SUPER happy when you added the Collected option with Trakt. SeriesGuide is currently the only app able to do that correctly, so hat tip! Also sync is now much faster, and much more transparent with Trakt when marking episodes or seasons as seen, kudos.

I have 3 requests for you:

1. Sync "Collected" fully with Trakt. Right now, it seems that SeriesGuide only checks for show that have recently been collected on Trakt and syncs them back to the app, which means that everything I have collected before still appears as non collected on the app. I would like an all-time sync please, not something limited to a small timeframe.

2. Mark all as collected. When we open (or click and hold) a show, or a season, can you please add a "Collected all" (and maybe "Collected none") option as well as the Watched All and None? It would make batch editing stuff simpler.

3. I've always wanted a sort of to-do list in SeriesGuide, and so far the approach of the app is by-series, not by status. I was thinking about how you could integrate that, and I noticed the Activity view. If you could add a fourth tab for "Not Watched" that only lists episodes, from all the series, that are not yet marked as seen, it would be wonderful. A "Not Collected" fifth tab would be very welcome too.

I know it's a lot of requests, but these are the last things that I believe SG needs to take it to beyond perfection :)

Uwe Trottmann

May 14, 2012, 8:05:11 AM5/14/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
Rita,

big thanks for all this valuable input!

As for more complete integration of the collected flag and watched flag: this is definitely planned, thanks for pointing it out.

Uwe