Where did the widgets go?

Jack Twilley

Apr 28, 2012, 9:03:23 PM4/28/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
This is one of my favorite apps.  I don't watch much TV, but I like keeping track of it.  Anyway, my previous phone was a Nexus One running CM7 and I had a SeriesGuide widget which was very helpful.

I am now using an HTC One S running the stock ICS build and there is no widget.

Are widgets disabled in this version for this OS or something?  I can't imagine people haven't complained.  How do I get the widget back?  Thanks!

Jack.

Uwe Trottmann

Apr 29, 2012, 3:18:48 AM4/29/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
Jack,

the widgets should still be there. However in favor of a list widget (Next episodes) the large and middle sized widgets are gone.
Make sure you don't have the app moved to the SD card, too.

Uwe