Un-Hide a series ?

Avront

Jul 23, 2012, 11:25:47 AM7/23/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
My fat fingers accidently selected "Hide" on a Series. I can't bring it back.

It's probably obvious how to make it visible again ... But I'm not seeing it.

Can someone help ?

Uwe Trottmann

Jul 23, 2012, 11:29:54 AM7/23/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
Avront,

in the main show list: select the 'Hidden' filter at the very top besides the app logo instead of 'All' or 'Unseen/Upcoming'. There you can make it visible again.

Uwe

Avront

Jul 23, 2012, 11:56:19 AM7/23/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much. I never paid much attention to the filters after the first couple of days. I've been using this app for about a month and it worked great for me without the filters. I was using the recent and upcoming screens but the filters will make it even better to see what I need at a glance.

I really like this app :-)
Thanks again

Uwe Trottmann

Jul 23, 2012, 11:58:51 AM7/23/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome! And let me know if you find further issues/annoyances when using the app.

Uwe