Living in the UK

Sylar !

Apr 12, 2012, 12:36:20 PM4/12/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
I live in the UK and when I add a British show to the list, the time of the show is incorrect, I know the times on thetvdb.com are correct yet it still indicates the wrong time on the list of upcoming shows.

Example: Russell Howard's Good News is on at 9PM Thursday - its listing on thetvdb.com is correct but on SeriesGuide it list it as 6AM Friday.

(I understand that airtime information is United States Time based on thetvdb.com, but if the show is a british show and the time is listed as UK time, why does it not list it as such.)

I would also like to add a suggest then, that other time zones be inclued in your otherwise briliant app,

Sylar

Uwe Trottmann

Apr 12, 2012, 1:06:37 PM4/12/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, but the simple reason is that there is no indicator on TVDb about where a show is airing. However all times should be entered in Pacific Time as far is I know. But TVDb does not enforce this. It's a big mess, we'll see if the new TVDb version will fix any of this.

Uwe

Sylar

Apr 12, 2012, 1:33:03 PM4/12/12
to seriesguide...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your speedy reply, I did not expect an answer so soon.

Thanks for the info, I now too hope the new version of TVDb has what you need to improve your wonderful app.

Sylar

Sent from my Kobo Vox