versioning and optimistic concurrency

Cory Brevik

Jan 21, 2016, 10:21:04 PM1/21/16
to Sequelize
Hello, I've been looking into using Sequelize, and I was wondering if there was an easy way to add versioning to model for easy optimistic concurrency. I was curious if anyone here has integrated that into their project with sequelize and got it to work seamless, without having to manually add the version to the where of every update ect. Ideally you will get an error if it failed that you could catch in the promise. Being not very familiar with the ORM yet, I was hoping I could see what other people's approaches were for solving this.

Thanks!

Mick Hansen

Jan 22, 2016, 3:00:48 AM1/22/16
to Cory Brevik, Sequelize
I recall there being discussions about optimistic locking/concurrency on GH but i couldn't find it with a quick search.
As far as i know nobody has a sucessfull public implementation.

--
Mick Hansen
@mhansendev