Upgrade to version 2.0.6

Kinh Bang Nguyen

Jan 2, 2016, 12:41:11 PM1/2/16
to Sequelize

Hi,

I had just got one project which needed to change some features ( was made by my work mate 1 year ago). The app used Sequelize version 1.7.8, I have been thinking that should i upgrade to 2.0.6? Hence I read in the github that "Please prefer to upgrading to 2.0". Also because I got the npm warn message while updating to 2.0.6 "npm WARN deprecated sequ...@2.1.3: critical security fix in v3.0.0. So that means I have to upgrade to latest version for the security fix?

Mick Hansen

Jan 2, 2016, 5:24:57 PM1/2/16
to Kinh Bang Nguyen, Sequelize
v3.0.0 has changes to findOne that fixes some security concerns yes.

--
Mick Hansen
@mhansendev