Requests can only be made in the LoggedIn state, not the LoggedIn state

Kaj Lund

Aug 9, 2016, 2:08:09 AM8/9/16
to Sequelize, mick.kasp...@gmail.com, jan...@gmail.com, sushan...@outlook.com
I created a new API server using Hapi and Sequelize using MSSQL the other day and get this error message when doing a .findAll() call. From what little I understand the error message comes from the Tedious library. I have slightly older projects using the same libraries that work fine and so I've tried "downgrading" to the same versions of Sequelize and Tedious in the new project but the same error appears. What makes this even stranger to me is that the .create() method works fine and creates rows in the MSSQL database table.

Has anyone had similar problems or some pointers as to how this could be resolved?