Exception in Loading Data (SEMAFOR v2.1)

adrian...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2016, 6:39:30 AM6/15/16
to semafor-users
Someone may try to give the file i have attached to the input SEMAFOR and tell me if there are any errors or exceptions ?
I use SEMAFOR v2.1 (https://github.com/Noahs-ARK/semafor-semantic-parser)

Below is a brief text output that contains errors when i run SEMAFOR on that input file.
Thanks in advance

.
..
Using strict auto target identification.
Processing batch of size:50 starting from: 0
Notfound:    Null    30    2
Notfound:    Null    49    2
Notfound:    Null    11    3
Notfound:    Null    22    9
Notfound:    Null    0    10
Notfound:    Null    21    10
Notfound:    Null    45    10
Notfound:    Null    54    10
Notfound:    Null    5    11
Notfound:    Null    61    11
Notfound:    Null    68    11
Notfound:    Null    64    14
Notfound:    Null    94    16
Notfound:    Null    3    18
Notfound:    Null    11    18
Notfound:    Null    55    21
Notfound:    Null    26    23
Notfound:    Null    86    25
Notfound:    Null    95    27
Notfound:    Null    85    32
Notfound:    Null    15    34
Notfound:    Null    22    36
Notfound:    Null    73    36
Notfound:    Null    7    38
Notfound:    Null    24    38
Notfound:    Null    29    39
Notfound:    Null    17    41
Notfound:    Null    28    43
Notfound:    Null    16    44
Notfound:    Null    23    44
candidate_file_not_in_use (File o directory non esistente)
Problem. Count of line 0 (7) not equal to zeroth line (102).
Producing final XML document:
Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: -javaagent:/usr/share/java/jayatanaag.jar
testFEPredictionsFile:/home/adriano/Progetti/Progetto_Tesi_Magistrale/semafor/semafor-semantic-parser/release/temp/5323.input.fes
startIndex:0
endIndex:68
testParseFile:/home/adriano/Progetti/Progetto_Tesi_Magistrale/semafor/semafor-semantic-parser/release/temp/5323.input.all.lemma.tags
testTokenizedFile:/home/adriano/Progetti/Progetto_Tesi_Magistrale/semafor/semafor-semantic-parser/release/temp/5323.input.tokenized
outputFile:/home/adriano/Progetti/Progetto_Tesi_Magistrale/output/output.txt
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 48, Size: 48
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
    at edu.cmu.cs.lti.ark.fn.evaluation.PrepareFullAnnotationXML.createXMLDoc(PrepareFullAnnotationXML.java:182)
    at edu.cmu.cs.lti.ark.fn.evaluation.PrepareFullAnnotationXML.generateXMLForPrediction(PrepareFullAnnotationXML.java:127)
    at edu.cmu.cs.lti.ark.fn.evaluation.PrepareFullAnnotationXML.main(PrepareFullAnnotationXML.java:62)
Finished frame-semantic parsing.

InputFile.txt

Sam Thomson

Jun 23, 2016, 12:36:57 AM6/23/16
to semafor-users
Hi Adriano,

Sorry, I don't know exactly what this error is. I do notice though that there is more than one sentence on many of the input lines. SEMAFOR expects one sentence per input line. If you format your input file that way, I expect you'll get much better results.

Cheers,
-Sam