CRP testing at home?

Ken Snyder

Aug 23, 2015, 2:33:32 PM8/23/15
to QS - London
Anyone know of a home testing kit for CRP? I would love to watch this marker a little more but my google search didn't turn up much. Closest was:

Which looks like what I'm after but since they don't list a price and are clearly aiming at doctors not patients then I'm guessing its out of my price bracket.

Ken

Ken Snyder

Aug 23, 2015, 2:46:09 PM8/23/15
to QS - London
I did eventually find this:

at 18 EUR it is certainly w/in budget but considering everything else is about $1000 (or substantially more) I'm not sure whether this can be trusted. I did find this article which suggests that "point of care" tests are quite accurate (and far cheaper):

Ken

Judita M

Aug 25, 2015, 5:29:32 AM8/25/15
to Self-hacking
Hey Ken!

Good article in the news the other day :)

Anyway - CRP, I preordered this AGES ago https://cue.me/#inflammation but they pushed back shipping date (again) until Dec 2015...

Ken Snyder

Aug 25, 2015, 2:25:55 PM8/25/15
to Judita M, Self-hacking
Judita,

I had forgotten about the Cue ... but I remember it looked really nice. Let's hope the new date sticks.

Ken