QS App Stores

B. A. Price

Aug 8, 2017, 12:33:52 PM8/8/17
to Self-hacking
As many of you know I have been running an EPSRC Research Project for a few years called Monetize Me looking at how QS apps are used. As part of this project we are trying to understand how people choose QS apps and we would like your help by going through our App Store mock up to choose an App after answering a few preference questions. It should not take more than 15 minutes and as a small incentive for those with a UK address, you can optionally enter an email address at the end to be entered into a draw for some £10 shopping vouchers.  You can participate no matter how experienced you are with QS apps so please forward to others who you think may be able to help. The website to start is:

http://store.lukehutton.co.uk/store

Please email luke....@open.ac.uk if you have any questions or experience any issues.

Many thanks,

Blaine Price